- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements.
- Work directly with heads of departments to produce budgets and forecasts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Support heads of department with ad hoc tasks including analysis.
- Develop and train the junior areas of the finance team.
- Control and development of internal processes.
- A professional accounting qualification or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Proven experience from a technical accounting background within the financial services industry (comprehensive understanding of UK GAAP/IFRS).
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot/SUMIFS).
- Strong academic background.
- Highly numerate with significant attention to detail.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the businesses different functions. Consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package with a clear path for progression in an organisation experiencing rapid growth in a rewarding industry.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.