Rapidly growing Fund Administrator is currently searching for a Senior Accountant to add to their existing team.
Having grown enormously in recent years, they are looking to facilitate further growth by enlarging the Finance Team. The successful hire will be expected to take on immediate ownership of their own set of client responsibilities and will be on a structured path of progression to Manager and beyond.
- Reviewing financial transactions, bank reconciliation and general ledger reconciliation
- Treasury and liquidity reporting
- Bridging facility management and compliance reporting
- Preparation & review of drawdown and distribution notices for funds
- Preparation & review of quarterly investor reports
- Working closely with other service providers such as auditors, tax advisors and lawyers
- On the job training and supervision of junior members of team
- Project work to drive positive change and improvement to policies and procedures
- ACA/ACCA Newly Qualified or Finalist
- 3 - 4 years' experience in Accounting/Audit Practice
- Hands on experience in external reporting
- Strong excel skills and keen attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
Joining the firm during an exciting growth-phase, this opportunity offers great potential for fast progression in a lucrative area of the Financial Services industry. Compensation includes base salary + performance-based bonus circa 10%. A hybrid working model is in place, and you will attend the office two days per week.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.