An Investment Management firm is looking to appoint a Senior Accountant into its growing finance team based in Hampshire.
The firm is enjoying a period of exponential growth and has grown significantly over the last eighteen months. As a result, the firm is now looking to bolster its finance team further with another addition.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee and support the preparation of financial statements including statutory accounts and periodic management accounts
- Financial statement analysis
- Preparation of quarterly NAVs
- Responsible for supporting, supervising and developing junior team members
- Oversee VAT reporting
- Support with ad hoc project work
Key requirements include:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Comfortable preparing financial statements including statutory and management accounts
- Strong interpersonal skills - ideally you have worked in a client-facing role although this is not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm that can offer genuine progression with plenty of role development along the way. Furthermore, organisational culture is forward-thinking and there is long term flexibility and work-life balance on offer.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.