You will support the delivery of work designed to improve the robustness and efficiency of the Actuarial Department through process improvements and make system enhancements and implement an adequate control framework.
Skills we are looking for:
- Part qualified Actuary
- Actuarial modelling software development experience required with experience in developing Actuarial models within Excel, VBA and VB.Net an advantage.
- Strong Actuarial expertise - background in Reporting, Pricing or Capital would be advantageous.
- Advanced Excel developer experience
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills
- Knowledge of insurance products and markets
- Some Experience in Actuarial modelling change projects and developing actuarial software may be advantageous
- Good technical and IT skills
- Moses / Monet / Prophet development experience is desirable
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.