This is an award-winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded for their contribution to our business.
Overall Job Purpose
A highly skilled technical business intelligence developer, this role will design and deliver state of the art business intelligence and data solutions to support analytics and reporting requirements.
- Deliver effective technical design, code and data structures to integrate and prepare data for reporting and analytics requirements
- Design and deliver high-quality automated reports and dashboards
- Develop code and data structures in adherence to Agile principles
- Develop effective BI solutions on cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Work with the requirements, architecture and business teams to deliver business intelligence solutions
- Identify potential BI improvements and implement
- xperience in designing and delivering solutions and data structures in BI warehouse
- Microsoft SQL Server technologies 2016 (Integration, Analysis and Reporting Services), PowerBI, Visualisation and reporting tools
- Delivering BI/data structures on a cloud setup (i.e. AWS)
- SQL development skills, Advanced
- Understanding of dimensional modelling
- Expertise in handling large amounts of data
- Big Data appliances such as Hadoop.
- Hands-on/technical experience with high proficiency on Big Data technology and toolsets
- Python coding, Powershell scripting capability
- Understanding of Docker
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.