We are looking for a strong Senior Business Analyst to join our clients Projects Department. In this position you will own and oversee a number of projects and you will be responsible for ensuring deliveries successful and high value Projects and Programmes.
- Observe and analyse current work practices to identify areas for improvement
- Work with the business to identify the various personas that need to be explored due to the diversity of Knight Frank.
- Use data-driven improvement approaches (eg. DMAIC - Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)
- Undertake Process mapping, Value stream mapping, Waste Walks etc.
- Use appropriate technologies to understand how users interact with our platforms whilst completing processes.
- Recommend to management changes that can cut waste from operating procedures - this will include process and technical changes
- Ability to elicit, capture, analyse and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing complex processes
- Experience of creating and communicating end-to-end user task flows, UI (user inferace) specifcations and screen designs
- Always consider the end to end client and user experiences, ensuring processes and associated system design and workflow provide a truly customer and user centric experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise user stories and acceptance criteria which are understandable by both business and technical stakeholders
- Extensive stakeholder experience ranging from front line staff through to senior leadership, with the ability to build trusted relationships at all levels
- Ideally hold relevant Business Analysis qualifications, such as: APMP International - BA, Agile BA Practitioner, BCS Certificate in Business Analysis / Modelling Business Processes / Requirements Engineering etc.
- In addition Six Sigma or Lean (Green or Black belt) accreditation would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Experience of other project disciplines (Testing etc) is always beneficial but again not essential
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.