As part of a strategic platform enhancement initiative in line with a key regulatory requirement, we’re supporting a regional bank in their search for a financial markets Business Analyst and expert Murex and Back Office SME.
Working specifically with back office teams to support STP and Trade lifecycle management for various financial markets asset classes including, but not limited to Rates, FX, MM, Commodities and Fixed Income the Senior Business Analyst will support solution design and migration projects, particularly focused on back office processes, clearing, settlement and static data.
Essential skills and expertise:
- 7+ years working as a Business Analyst within global markets
- 5+ years expertise as a trading systems business analysis with subject matter expertise on systems such as Murex, with particular focus understanding Clearing and Settlement instructions/flows
- Familiarity with APAC banking regulations and respective regulatory bodies
- In-depth understanding of static data, particularly pertaining to settlement instructions and SWIFT messaging
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding
- Ability to articulate complex trade flows for capital markets financial instruments.
- Proven stakeholder management skills (multi-geographical teams)
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists, supported by a well-known global financial institution.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.