Role: Senior Catastrophe Model Developer
This role is responsible for creating and maintaining the technical tools needed to drive property, casualty and cyver exposure management activities. This role reports directly to the Head of Property Catastrophe Risk, and is part of a wider Underwriting Risk and Reinsurance function.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing tools used by the exposure management teams, we are looking for someone to take ownership of these tools, establish which controls should be in place and ensure the most appropriate technology is being used.
- Experience using technical tools such as SQL, R, Python, Alteryxm VBA or Tableau
- Understanding of catastrophe models and reinsurance
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate analysis results and insights effectively
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation ability
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and a keen attention to detail
To apply, please contact Thomas Knights at Eames Consulting - Thomas.email@example.com
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.