Role: Senior Catastrophe Risk Analyst
Salary: Up to £85,000
My client, one of the world's leading publicly traded property and casualty insurance companies are currently in search of an experience catastrophe risk analysts to join their London based team.
Do you have proven Catastrophe modelling experience with emphasis on detailed portfolio analysis, reporting and model testing?
Would you be interested in joining one of the largest commercial insurers in the world with excellent employee benefits and a diverse culture, then I would love to hear from you!
- Ownership of the catastrophe modelling portfolio
- Become a bridge between the modelling team and underwriters to ensure accuracy around model explanations.
- Ensure quarterly portfolio rollups are performed accurately and to deadlines
- Drive the development of improved reporting and analytics
- In depth experience of RiskLink / Risk Browser and AIR
- A proven track record in Catastrophe Modelling
- IT capabilities including SQL
- Strong knowledge of RMS, EDM, AIR TSE and TSR structures
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.