Eames is working closely with a leading Lloyd's Syndicate, on the appointment of a Senior Claims Adjuster. The Senior Claims Adjuster will predominantly handle Casualty and Motor Treaty claims, including large/complex losses.
Duties will include;
- Claims management.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports regarding weekly movements, claims trends and developments.
- Conduct claims audits as required.
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal teams including Actuarial and Outwards Reinsurance.
Successful applicants will ideally possess the following abilities;
- Experience across Reinsurance, Liability and UK Motor.
- Experience handling legacy claims.
- Experience reviewing accounts and conducting audits.
- Strong I.T. Skills; including use of Microsoft Suite.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.