I'm currently working closely with a carrier on the appointment of a Senior Claims Adjuster for their team in London. The position will join a small team and will be responsible for managing a book of US Property and Casualty binder Claims, acting as the referral point for MGA partners. The book is heavily biased towards Property and therefore it's essential you have previous experience handling US Property claims. There will also be some exposure to US Transportation claims.
In addition to acting as a referral point, the Senior Adjuster will also be responsible for:
- Providing oversight for the accounts, ensuring fit for purpose controls are in place and adhered to
- Presenting high exposure (CAT) claims to leadership, ensuring appropriate reserves are set
- Regular meetings with MGA partners to discuss individual claims, monitor performance, and to discuss any remediation plans where necessary
- Conducting audits on MGA partners, ensuring guidelines are being followed and service levels maintained
- Providing feedback to underwriting teams on book performance and reporting on claims trends
If this is of interest, please apply now or reach out to me directly for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.