My client, one of the UK's fastest growing and exciting challenger banks, is seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to join their IT Security & Operations team on an initial 3 month contract.
The Successful Senior Cloud Engineer will lead, design and support the delivery of "Cloud First" IT, Security and Infrastructure services. This is a hands-on role for those engineers who have a demonstrable capability to build Cloud environments.
Ideal Senior Cloud Engineers will likely:
- Have experience working within a 'cloud-first', primarily outsourced business environment
- Experience of Cloud security and configuration management tooling
- Be an expert in AWS hands-on delivery
- Possess financial service experience, preferably from smaller challenger banks or "fintechs"
- Understanding of Supply Chain Risk Management with knowledge of supplier assurance practices
- At least 3 years' experience of public cloud computing and security
- Sound knowledge of security architecture principles
- Strong knowledge of network and security engineering
- Experience of working to project / programme deadlines and methodologies.
- ITIL knowledge
This is an urgent requirement, please apply now if you would like to be considered.
**This is a fully REMOTE CONTRACT**
Key words: AWS, Cloud, Security Engineering, Engineering, Cloud Engineer, AWS, Cloud, Security Engineering, Engineering, Cloud Engineer
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.