A Senior Consultant is required within a leading consultancy firm to work on a contract basis.
Our client is looking for people who are passionate about new ideas and have the creativity, tenacity and skills to help our clients bring them to life.
As a Senior Consultant you will be a key part of the end-to-end delivery team on client engagements. You will be expected to shape and own client deliverables and be responsible for day to day operational relationships that contribute to the success of the engagement. You will have the opportunity to manage junior resources and be a key contributor to the success of the workstreams that you are a part of.
You will not only be developing the recommendations that will ultimately be implemented by our clients, but you will also be a key contributor to the growth of our clients business, by helping develop new offers and thought leadership to take to market.
- Take ownership for the successful completion of client deliverables and supporting engagement leadership in developing long-term client relationships (6 - 12 months+)
- Work collaboratively within multi-practice EY Seren and wider EY teams, delivering high quality results on projects by generating insight and solutions to our clients' problems
- Draw on your knowledge and experience to create innovative solutions, adapting methods and practices to consistently drive high-quality projects for our clients
- Be vocal within the market to promote our brand and showcase our capabilities so that we that we continue to grow the business
- Support the development of proposals and pitches to win new work
- Play an active role in developing the Business Design practice
Skills and attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication and facilitation skills, with an ability to present robust, evidence-based solutions to clients succinctly and creatively
- Excellent innovation, problem-solving and structured thinking skills, able to generate insight and committed to delivering high-quality solutions which exceed expectations
- An analytical and logical mindset, with an aptitude for identifying and articulating the reasoning behind your recommendations
- Ability to take accountability of deliverables and client relationships with minimal oversight from Engagement Management
- Curiosity to challenge existing ways of working in order to improve outcomes for clients
- Ability to manage upwards to support Engagement Management in setting client expectations and developing account strategies
- Ability to coach and lead more junior resources to achieve high performing teams
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Some relevant exposure and experience within external or internal consulting, business design and / or strategy is preferred
- Working collaboratively within high performing teams to deliver measurable results that achieve client outcomes, from shaping deliverables through to client presentation and sign-off
- Defining strategy, undertaking business planning and visioning
- Engaging with senior stakeholders (up to Director level) and building effective, long-lasting relationships
- Putting in place and adhering to the right project structure and governance to ensure client outcomes are achieved successfully
- Knowledge of design thinking techniques and the ability to solve complex business problems with simple, industry-suitable solutions
- Robust knowledge and experience in delivering one or more Business Design offerings including:
- Customer and go-to-market strategy: customer segmentation, market assessment, proposition development, pricing strategy, channel and distribution strategy, customer analytics
- Business model innovation: business model design, business case development, innovation strategy, innovation management
- Front office operating model: marketing, sales and service transformation, business architecture
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.