If you are multi-lingual contract recruiter or possess experience in recruiting within the European markets with a track record of placing mid-to-senior level candidates, then Eames Consulting would be very keen to speak to you about an exciting opportunity. The European team focuses on building on our London Market relationships and track record by providing existing and new clients with a first class recruitment service in the insurance sector.
Who is Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here, and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don't just take it from us - here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- A visible, hands-on management team
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the European markets (operating from our head office in London), we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Act as a hands-on tech contract recruiter focusing on the European insurance market
- Develop business from new and existing clients
- Provide a consultative service which will encompass a strong knowledge of the insurance market
- Work closely with our clients to attract upper quartile talent in line with expectations via all relevant channels - this will include some travel to key European territories on a quarterly basis
- Play a key part in helping the European team grow into additional territories and disciplines
Skills & experience required
- Multi-lingual (speaking at least one of German / French / Spanish) with previous recruitment experience with a strong billing record
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Previous experience of developing new client relationships
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.