Global Financial Services organisation based in the City are looking to strengthen their Cyber Security function covering Cyber Risk for FS clients across EMEA.
The client consulting arm provides integrated solutions to help clients understand and improve their risk profile to increase profitability and protect their interests.
The ideal candidate will:
- Build the Cyber Risk consulting business in Financial Services working closely with the EMEA Cyber Risk leader and EMEA Head of Cyber M&A
- Taking accountability for project budgets and client deliverables
- Developing thought leadership and deliver industry presentations and papers
- Continue to improve the solutions and professional practice of the team
- Leading a portfolio of client engagements across UK and EMEA
- Coaching team members through sharing of insight and knowledge
- Understanding and anticipating client needs based on a strong understanding
- Delivering across a range of Cybersecurity services:
- Cybersecurity Due Diligence
- Cybersecurity Assessments
- Cybersecurity Optimisation
Prestigious location, offices and a global player within the Financial world.
Excellent package on offer
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.