My client, a leading multinational insurance specialist, is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to build out a new cutting-edge data reporting suite to deliver enriched data and predictive insights to business users. This business has a large global network spanning more than 180 countries and focuses on corporate and specialist clients.
The successful Senior Data Analyst will:
- Develop dynamic reports and dashboards
- Create a data environment capable of accurate analytics and decision making
- Work closely with Data Engineers and other Analyst from around the business to continuously improve data solutions and pipelines
- Play a lead role on data projects
The successful Senior Data Analyst will have:
- Extensive Python and/or PySpark experience
- Experience with SQL (Spark SQL desirable)
- Experience with Software Development practices (e.g. CI/CD)
- A basic understanding of Machine Learning
If you are interested in this position, apply now!
Keywords: Data Analyst, Insurance, Financial Services, Machine Learning, Software Development, CI/CD, Python, PySpark, Spark SQL, Data Modelling, ETL, ELT, Data Pipelines
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.