The successful My client, a leading multi-line insurer, is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their Data warehousing team. This business offers a wide range of insurance products and services in more than 200 countries and services individuals to multinational corporations. This role offers a great opportunity to learn new cloud tools such as Azure DataBricks and Data Factory without any prior experience.
This role can be almost completely remote. However, you'll have the option to be based from their office should you want to.
Senior Data Engineer will:
- Develop, maintain and support data pipeline processes from a variety of data sources such as databases, data files, XML & JSON
- Implement, maintain and enhance data pipeline processes for Data Warehouse and Data Mart solutions
- Assist with Cloud migration strategy, using tools such as Azure Data Factory, Snowflake etc.
- Design and document data integration technical specifications & processes.
The successful Senior Data Engineer will likely have:
- T-SQL experience
- Experienced in ETL/ELT techniques integrating into Data Warehouse solutions.
- Knowledge of various architectures and methodologies like metadata management, performance management and handling data quality issues.
- Object Orientated Programming experience such as Python, C#, Java etc. would be desirable.
If this role sounds interesting, apply now!
Keywords: Azure, DataBricks, Data Factory, Insurance, DevOps, GIT, ETL, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Python, Java, C#
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.