My client, a data-drive Insurer, is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their new Global Data Warehouse team and deliver a new Azure Data Platform. This insurer underwrites speciality insurance and reinsurance risks on a global basis. They leverage analytics and research to create underwriting and investment value for their clients and shareholders. Their offices are based across the UK, US and Europe.
The successful Senior Data Engineer will:
- Support the global data warehouse development across multiple business departments
- Deliver data for global reporting to enable real-time business decisions across Underwriting, Claims & Finance departments
- Ensure overall roadmap is understood and delivered
- Develop scalable consumer-grade applications for a global environment
The successful Senior Data Engineer will likely:
- Extensive experience in software development building systems in the cloud, including Azure Data Factory
- High proficiency in dimensional modelling techniques and their applications
- Good experience of CI/CD, use of Azure DevOps would be a plus
- Experience with best in breed code management and documentation practices using Git and preferably Azure DevOps
If this looks like an interesting role to you, apply now!
Keywords: Azure, Data Factory, DataBricks, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, MSBI, Insurance, Lloyds, DevOps, Agile, CI/CD, Git, Version Control, Data Engineer, Data warehouse, Database
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.