Eames are currently partnered with a speciality (re)insurer who are looking for a Senior Informatica Cloud Data Engineer to support the delivery of a new enterprise-wide data strategy and modern multi-cloud data platform.
This role can be based from either Liverpool or Manchester. It is hybrid (2 office days per week) and pays up to circa £95,000 depending on experience, plus bonuses and benefits.
- Work with modern Informatica Cloud and Azure technologies to build a new data platform.
- Coordinate with delivery teams to gather requirements and oversee the development of data products.
- Align solutions with business needs and enterprise standards by collaborating with business and technical teams.
- Ensure projects stay within budget and comply with regulations, data quality standards, and governance requirements by working with data management leads.
- Strong hands-on technical skills with Informatica Cloud services
- In-depth ETL, data warehousing, modelling, and data delivery knowledge
- Experience with SQL and Python
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment.
If you're interested in this role, apply now.
Keywords: Insurance, Reinsurance, Financial Services, Informatica, Azure, Data Warehousing, DWH, SQL, Cloud Computing, DevOps
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.