My client, a data driven InsurTech, is looking for a Data Scientist to join their Machine Learning team and help deliver new, innovative NLP and customer success data science products. This InsurTech covers small businesses and landlords. They are growing their data science function to drive enhanced insights and better process automation. They have a presence in the UK and US.
They are open to remote candidates.
The successful Data Scientist will:
- Drive data science projects by building machine learning solutions to support different areas
- Work closely with Data Scientists and ML Ops Engineers to deploy models
- Mentor and support junior teammates
- Work closely with stakeholder from the wider business
The successful Data Scientist will likely have:
- A STEM degree
- Extensive modelling and delivering data science solutions in productions
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Experience with NLP, customer behaviour modelling/analytics and deep learning
If you are interested in this role, apply now!
Keywords: Insurance, InsurTech, Python, SQL, Machine Learning, NLP, Customer Analytics, ML Ops, Data Science
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.