Our client is one of the leading regional bank with a strong presence across APAC. They are looking for an experienced Senior Database Manager to provide technical support the Bank’s database systems. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As a Senior Database Manager, your will be responsible for the following areas:
- Managing a team of Database Administrator experts
- Supporting and working with the application and development team on Database requirements
- Driving new Database initiatives
- Developing and owning Database Architecture
- Supporting Database related issues
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience as a DBA Manager, managing more than 5 DBAs
- Experience in any of the following Database Technology is required (Oracle, MSSQL, Teradata)
- Experience in any of the following open source Databases is required (MariaDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, DB2, Sybase)
- Expose to Big Data Technologies (Hadoop and Cloudera)
- Experience in building process Automation
- Strong analytical and communication skills
For more information or application, click apply below or contact me directly.