Senior Delegated Claims Performance Analyst, London
I'm currently working closely with the Head of Delegated Claims at a global carrier on a Delegated Claims Performance Analyst appointment in London. Our client is undergoing significant expansion and consequently seeks to enhance their Delegated Claims team with a Senior Analyst hire.
The successful hire will be responsible for:
- Conducting operational and analytical data analysis of Delegated Claims Authorities (DCAs) spanning multiple classes of business.
- Supervising DCA Management Information (MI), performance, and conduct submissions.
- Identifying trends and proposing recommendations for enhancements.
- Compiling materials for oversight meetings.
- Developing performance dashboards for DCAs.
We seek candidates with prior experience within an analytical role across Claims and/or Underwriting. This role presents an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team in a position that will play a significant role in shaping our client's DCA reporting capabilities.
If this is a role of interest, please apply now for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.