This is a great opportunity for an experienced risk professional to join an innovative and newly created team to support all aspects of business risk from an IT/ digital perspective.
My client is currently undergoing a large IT transformation across their business and are looking to recruit a highly experienced risk professional to be a subject matter expert for the IT function. However, this is not a pure IT risk role, it requires someone with a strong background/ understanding of all aspects of risk.
- The main focus of this role will be to work closely with a number of the subject matter experts in each of the risk sub functions and co-ordinate and control where their skillsets will be required within these specific IT projects.
- To maintain and enhance risk and compliance controls that support the technology business objectives and risk appetite. It will involve taking accountability for smooth engagement to enable delivery of the digital products and channels.
- Collaborate with global counterparts across tech and risk to support frameworks on many levels.
- Ensure adherence to operational controls, as outlined in procedures and policies to ensure risks are identified and managed.
- Significant understanding of risk areas particularly focus on the more prevalent risk areas in the market, emerging fraud, legal, information security and financial crime risks inherent in web based services.
- Experience constructively challenging the status quo, particularly from a technology/ innovation perspective.
- Must be able to demonstrate your ability to break down the technical details of any digital solution from a risk perspective, while understanding the overall strategic priorities and maintaining a focus on customer experience
- Must have strong stakeholder management experience, this role requires a lot of collaboration, communication and understanding of different stakeholders impact on the delivery of project and programmes of work and where they may need other support to make it more of a success.
- Experience using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Pivotal tracker.