Are you a Catastrophe or Exposure Management Analyst looking to take a step up?
Eames Consulting has partnered with a top-performing global insurer in a period of growth and is on the search for Catastrophe Risk Experts with 5+ years of experience.
Along with managing all property commercial lines of business the selected candidate will be reasonable for:
- Developing and implementing exposure management best practices to support pricing and capacity utilisation decisions, including measuring and monitoring property exposures and enhancing reporting capabilities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of research updates in the field of catastrophe risk and emerging risk, as well as model updates and technology improvements.
- Collaborate and communicate with various stakeholders across the business to ensure the achievement of the exposure management vision, including provision of exposure data for treaty placement and regulatory reporting.
In order to be considered for this role the selected candidate must have 4+ years of experience in the London Market and the following:
- Proven experience in monitoring and controlling catastrophe aggregations across multiple product lines, demonstrating a strong understanding of risk management and exposure analysis.
- Effective communication skills, able to explain complex ideas or methods clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with catastrophe modelling platforms such as AIR or RMS, with experience in monitoring and reporting on aggregating events across multiple perils and regions.
- Strong computing skills with Excel and SQL, enabling effective data analysis and manipulation, as well as the ability to work with complex datasets and generate insightful reports.
To express your interest in this opportunity to join a leading insurer, where you can play a pivotal role in upgrading exposure management practices, shaping underwriting strategy, and driving innovation in risk management across the business, provide your contact information and availability using the details below.
(M): 07427 987678
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.