A large privately owned US organisation are seeking a business minded and IT savvy Senior FP&A Analyst to support their regional business. This is a newly created role due to the expansion of one of their key business lines.
In this role you will be responsible for driving business analytics and offering financial support and guidance on key business decisions. You will analyse financial trends and prepare forecasts for management, as well as gathering information from other functions in order to compile various business critical reports. 50% of the role will be spent on finance and analytics, and the other 50% on leading change through process optimisation and technology driven decision making.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- Professional Accounting qualification preferred, but not essential
- At least 8 years of total finance experience, with recent years being in FP&A / business partnering
- Must have strong systems experience and be capable of working with technical teams
- Advanced IT skills - MS Excel (macros), SQL and VBA
- First class communication skills and the ability to interact with various stakeholders on a global scale
- Fluent Mandarin is essential for this role as you be business partnering with stakeholders in China
This global leading organisation is a long standing player within their field, and a well sought after employer. They provide a broad range of products and services to customers worldwide. If you are a business and IT savvy individual currently working in a FP&A capacity and eager to continue your career in this area, then please apply with a copy of your CV.
EA Registration: R1113030
EA Licence: 16S8091