Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and run a portfolio of large corporate clients
- Create new demand by gaining a deep understanding of clients' employee benefits strategy
- Generate new revenue for the Employee Benefits practice by identifying, managing and converting cross sales opportunities
- Generate recommendations and referrals from existing clients
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- In depth undestanding of Healthcare and Protection products
- A minimum of 7-10 years expirience in a leading employee benefits consultancy
- Expirience dealing with large corporate clients
- Strong sales and negotation skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.