My client is a leading international insurer, offering candidates an excellent, open working culture with good work life balance. You will report directly into the regional head and assist to deliver the group audit strategy.
- Assist business to achieve its strategic goals through process improvement
- Lead or plan and execute audits across businesses under the scope of the Group. Making recommendations to help mitigate risk, cost and increase control in accordance to group methodology
- Identify controll weaknesses and suggest improvements to internal controls
- Delivery high quality audit reports
- Undertake special ad-hoc projectswhich are driven by managers
- Assist in developing high quality audit reports for Audit and Risk Committees
- Relevant Certifications and Degrees
- 5-6+ Years of experience in Internal/External Audit/Risk Advisory from Big 4 or commercial field (Ideally financial services)
- Strong English communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and manage expectations
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.