A newly set up virtual bank is in search for a high calibre individual to join their IT Audit team. You will be joining one of the leading international banks to be a core member of their governance team. We are ideally targeting candidates with IT Audit experience in either a Retail or Corporate bank and some experience in Data Analytics would be a big plus. Candidates are required to have good english communication skills.
- Work with regional team and senior stakeholders to deliver IT audit plan
- Partner with auditors to assess application IT controls in conjunction with key business processes
- Manage resource availability and adjust IT audit plan accordingly to a changing business environment
- Assist in the audit plan development
- Follow up on outstanding audit issues
- Relevant university degree in IT or Computer Science
- Minimum 9 years experience in IT Risk, Security, Audit or relevant field
- Relevant certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM etc)
- Experience in a Retail or Coporate bank is a requirement
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.