A renowned life reinsurer is expanding their team in Beijing, China and is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager to join their pricing team. You will be joining a multinational company with a long-standing reputation in the China markets.
What the role entails
- Maintain close contact with the life insurance industry and related parties
- Direct research on market developments
- Conduct market and company-specific seminars and trainings to promote the companies' expertise in insurance and product development
- Advise client managers on technical issues, prepare or review reinsurance quotations
- Perform experience studies, conduct research on technical issues
- Participate in special projects to generate profitable new life reinsurance business
- Support pricing model development
What they are looking for
- Near-qualified / qualified (IOA, IOAA, SOA) actuary with at least 8 years of experience
- Preferable to have someone with strong pricing and/or product development experience in a life insurer/ reinsurance industry.
- Knowledge in protection products / accident & health is a must
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both English and Mandarin
Our client is open to relocate candidates from overseas and will offer a competitive local package with relocation assistance. For more details and a confidential conversation, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org