My client is seeking an independent, commercially astute and experienced insurance analytics specialist to take on a newly created senior regional role within their Product Design & Predictive Analytics function.
The position functions as an independent contributor, reporting directly to the Regional Director (US) & partnering closely with country operations. As such, the role will involve considerable travel (up to 50%), and will suit an individual who is comfortable collaborating across multiple departments, countries and stakeholders, with proven capability to take ownership of projects and deliver high quality work.
- Partner with functional/local product teams to develop optimal pricing structure
- Employ advanced predictive modelling, statistical techniques and judgement to create new product concepts & develop the structure & pricing for East products
- Participate in the implementation of the new pricing programs
- Partner with the Cat Management team to implement the Cat rating
- Research new techniques to develop improvements to models/modelling processes
Suitable candidates will have strong mathematical and analytical skills, with Insurance industry experience and a background in statistical modelling. Familiarity with SAS, R, Emblem, etc. with the ability to build models, programme and manipulate data is essential. Knowledge of insurance operations and the procedures of UW, Claims, Actuarial, IT departments is preferred.
If you are interested in this role please apply below, or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1875949