- Build the strategy for the company Life and P&C by involving all stakeholders and collecting information from management, external stakeholders and competitors Assemble, manage and monitor the portfolio of strategic projects
- Ensure alignment between company strategy and 3 year rolling basis strategic/ business plan. Proactively involve in the preparation of Quarterly Business Review reports.
- Track changes to the strategic plan, tactical moves and their impact on the overall strategic direction
- Provide deeper insight into variances – financial and operations and propose solutions to the Management
- Build and provide comprehensive market and competitor studies to compare the company’s strategy with external factors
- Closely monitor the impact from regulatory changes on company and the whole market, e.g. IFRS17 and HK RBC, for strategic direction
- Combine the market studies and competitor analysis with customer strategy, distribution strategy, product strategy, investment strategy, IT strategy, operations strategy and people strategy to build a comprehensive strategy document
- Provide a strategic direction and actively participate in the business case for new distribution and strategic tie-ups
- MBA or Master degree preferred; and/ or professional degree like Actuarial, CPA, CFA, etc.
- Experience in business, strategy, distribution, finance or actuarial role in an insurance company
- 8+ years working experience in insurance industry or consulting firm
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Stakeholder and relationship management
- Superior communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Able to work in stress environment and take the lead on formalizing strategy
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.