I'm currently working closely with a Lloyd's Syndicate on the appointment of a Senior Marine Claims Adjuster to manage a growing book of Marine claims emanating from around the world. The Senior Claims Adjuster will be responsible for the handling of Marine claims, including Fine Art, Specie, Liability and Cargo.
- Assess and adjust claims in relation to policy coverage.
- Ensure that reserving is correctly maintained.
- Appoint and control surveyors, adjusters, correspondents and solicitors as required, to ensure timely intervention and mitigation of claims.
- To ensure that all potential recoveries are pursued appropriately and expeditiously.
We are looking for applicants who possess the following:
- Proven track record within the London Market and Marine insurance.
- Experience of Lloyds, ECF and Specie, Fine Art and Cargo claims.
- Knowledge of general insurance and its underlying principles together with experience of Marine, Liability insurance and FSA regulations/guidelines.
Please note that we will accept those applying from the Insurer and Broking background.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.