Eames is working closely with a global carrier, who are looking to appoint a Senior Underwriter to lead the Fleet team. The Senior Fleet Underwriter will sit within their digital trading team as our client is currently investing in their e-trade proposition. As a Senior Underwriter you will be responsible for the successful management of client portfolios and maintaining and building new business, ensuring profitable growth.
Duties will include;
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the business unit
- Writing risks within agreed parameters, focusing on profitable growth
- Identifying new business opportunities and seeking out new clients
- Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to oversee raised issues, including complaints and ensuring compliance
Applicants will ideally possess the following abilities;
- Strong knowledge writing Motor Fleet business
- Strong knowledge of Acturis system, or equivalent e-trade platform
- Strong ability to manage and develop relationships
- High level of negotiation skills
- Proven track record working with new and renewal business
- Experience mentoring within a team
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.