Eames Consulting Group are delighted to be working in partnership with a dynamic & collaborative personal lines insurer, who have taken a fresh approach to the business and are keen to hire a Senior Motor Underwriter to support with development of their Technical Underwriting function in the heart of the City of London.
- Developing & managing the technical underwriting function for Motor products.
- Providing technical expertise across the wider business and underwriting team.
- Holding and sharing exceptional market knowledge within the Motor space, across emerging risk, market trends and regulatory developments.
- Implementation of the underwriting strategy.
- Driving the implementation of both compliance & governance.
- Working closely with the pricing team, in terms of data analysis and supporting with pricing strategy.
- Supporting the development of product wordings, working closely with the product team.
It's essential you have over 5 years' experience in Motor Underwriting. This is a semi-remote working environment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a collaborative working environment which offers exceptional routes for progression & the opportunity to really shape this role into your own. Please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting Group for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.