My international finance client based in Zurich is looking for a Senior .NET Developer for a 12 month contract starting from the 01/07/2019.
You will be leading and owning system development projects and initiatives (in the domain of Markets). Developing WPF GUIs and Microservices in C# / .net to automate business processes in the structured products area.
You will have:
- Strong development / engineering skills: WPF, C# , .net, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, MS Visual Studio, Message Oriented Middleware, Continuous Integration (CI), Automated tests (unit tests, integration tests).
- Agile Engineering Practices and Methodologies.
- Extensive skills and experience in system development, IT platforms and IT architecture.
- Good experience in the Structured Products and Derivative domain (FX and Equities); financial services.
- Solid track record to deliver good high quality systems for key user groups, e.g. Trading, Sales and Middle Office (applying structured approach / methodologies, e.g. Agile, prototyping).
For this position you must hold a valid EU Passport .
To learn more apply for the role or contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +41 44 564 73 03.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.