Our client, a multinational leading insurer is looking for an experienced PI Underwriter to join their team based in Bristol. This role would involve writing predominantly construction PI for large corporate businesses across the UK and internationally on both an XS and primary layer basis. There is strong potential for this role to go permanent.
- Underwrite Professional Indemnity risks within a given authority limit
- Build and maintain strong relationships with brokers
- Underwrite insurance risks in accordance with the business plan and personal authority to meet business objectives
- Support and develop the annual business plan and its context so that they are able to take appropriate action and make informed decisions
- Extensive knowledge of relevant market conditions for specific class/portfolio
- Strong established customer/broker relationships
- Good level of experience gained within the insurance industry
- There will be flexibility around experience level so if you are unsure of suitability but open to a contract role, please still feel free to apply below
This role suits an experienced underwriter who is keen to develop their portfolio management skills as well as specialise in an area of professions.
If you currently work as an underwriter or broker and are interested in building on your underwriting authority and act as a pivotal role in a small team then please apply below or get in touch with me for further information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.