Our client is looking for experienced Senior Prodcut Development Manager. You will be key to ensuring that our client's needs are met and easily translated into outcomes.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in similar previous roles and be able to hit the ground running in a fast-moving environment. The need for continued customer feature development and revenue growth exceeds the capacity of the existing Product Development team such that a number of high profile projects have been put on hold.
- Responsible for responding to significant customer needs/issues by releasing critical commercial product amendments swiftly out to market
- Brings product amendments to market by assessing available commercial solution options and developing associated return-on-investment analyses
- Provision of the investment materials to enable an investment request to be created and raised to the appropriate approver/board for the product amendment
- Supports marketing of product amendments
- Develops and managing time-integrated plans with customers, operations, sales, branding and customer experience
- Supports product pricing alterations by utilising market research data, reviewing production costs, sales costs and anticipated customer volumes
- Provides source data for product communications by defining product marketing objectives
- Manages customer opinion of a product through development cycles, assessing products in focus groups and actioning feedback
- Determines customers needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results
- Researches competitors and similar products for learning about users and a product's market
- Manages the overall financial plan for the grouping of prioritised Product improvements managed within their team area
- Management of the portfolio of change and the consolidated risk and mitigation to ensure product amendments and new features are delivered to market as scheduled
- Team resource and overall capacity management to forecast current and future needs to support the delivery of all active and planned initiatives to deliver to the Department plan
- Overall department integrated plan owner for the grouping of initiatives managed, agreeing and consolidating plans with other Senior Product Development Managers
- Where solution options contain any technology change project requirements or significant business change activity, develops business cases with viable return-on-investment analyses and then transfers management of onward delivery to the Strategy & Transformation team under the P3M project management framework
Desirable extra skills and experience:
- Business change experience - high level, large scale operational change
- Tech background desirable
- Experience of cradle to grave project management and delivery
- Ability to speak with steering boards- good strong communication skills
If you are interested, apply with an updated CV now.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.