Senior Security Engineer
London / Hybrid
£95, 000 - plus competitive benefits package
This globally recognised investment bank is developing their approach to cyber security. They are looking for a senior security engineer engineer to build and monitor durable security networks, capable of evolving with the company's progressive growth plans. Security is of paramount importance in this digital transition process, and has a strong financial backing. This presents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious security engineer.
- Taking responsibility for establishing and running an industry leading DevSecOps practice to bring the bank to the cutting edge of current cyber security practices.
- Develop and optimise novel automation systems for the bank for cloud or on-premises systems so defences can evolve with emerging cyber threats.
- Drive and support key technology decisions related to the DevOps process to ensure a zero trust approach is maintained.
- Work closely with the A&I software delivery team to ensure guardrails are well defined and are being followed to maintain a DevSecOps mindset throughout the development process.
- Establish and maintain the vision for the delivery pipeline so that the project stays on scope and on budget.
- Management and other team leading skills associated with the seniority of the role so that you can drive this project while sticking to objectives and deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS or GCP).
- Good understanding with all aspects of the Agile process and the implications on services within an ITIL framework.
- Experience of delivering software automation on an on-premises or cloud environment.
- A strong advocate for 'secure by design' principles.
- An understanding of software development processes and the vulnerabilities of different stages within.
- An effective and transparent communicator, in person and in writing.
- Experience in a highly regulated business environment, with an understanding of the regulatory demands at a modern investment bank.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.