Senior Server Operations Analyst
A Server Operations Analyst is required on a contract basis to work for a company based in London.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working as a Server Operations Analyst in an Financial sector and have extensive hands-on experience. Any experience of working with agile programmes will be highly advantageous. As this role will be working in the finance area, previous experience and banking knowledge is advantageous.
The client can pay up to £550 a day via umbrella, dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
A Server Operations Analyst with finance experience
- Essential - Windows azure experience, specifically ARM templates, CICD, octopus support, Azure Dev Ops support.
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange and MS System Centre Suite
- Experience of working within the ITIL framework
- The successful candidate must have worked in a previous role where they provided infrastructure support across a variety of technologies
- Load Balancing such as Kemp & F5 Big-IP
- 5+ years of Hands-On experience
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.