Our Client is a Multi-National company with a Worldwide presence. They are heavily investing in their Technologies and is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. This is a Regional role based in Singapore.
As a Senior SRE, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Engage in Automating Infrastructure at a Regional Level
- Working with other Engineering groups to provide highly automated infrastructure systems in a low-touch, code driven environment
- As owners of the space the team also drives stability by detecting issues and working with engineering teams to implement the improvements
- Develop best practices and influence the team towards IaC
For this vacancy, successful applicants will have to possess strong track record of the followings:
- Interest in analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a sense of ownership and drive
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to engage with the appropriate stakeholders and SMEs
- Ability to debug distributed systems and automate routine tasks
- Strong knowledge and experience with Public Cloud providers like AWS, Azure or Google
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- Development experience using (Java/ Go/ C#/ .NET)
- Strong Scripting skills (Python/ Perl/ Ruby/ Golang/ Shell)
If you have the required skills and would like to be a part of a forward-looking team, do apply to this role now!