We are partnered with a client in the technology consultancy space, working on exciting data solutions for their B2B clients. We are on the search for a data scientist or senior data scientist who would be able to handle the full data science scope as the sole point of contact for Machine Learning modelling in within the data team.
You should be able to:
Apply your knowledge and past experience in statistical modelling to analyse large, complex data sets
Design experiments including but not limited to A/B testing to identify the impact of various product changes and strategies to the end business outcomes.
Develop predictive models to support growth strategies
Implement MLOps, developing, deploying and maintaining ML models in production.
- Minimally a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as statistics, computer science or applied mathematics
- 5 or more years of experience in a relevant data scientist role.
- Demonstrate the ability to independently hold the fort with regards to data science and ML modelling
- Ability to manage stakeholders and communicate well with teammates, to share ideas and work effectively.
- Open to managing in the future as the team expands.
If this sounds exciting to you, please apply with your CV directly.