An insurance broker (regulated by the FCA) and market leader in arranging binding authorities and managing relationships my client is looking to on board a Senior Software Engineer to join their IT department.
Based in the heart of London you will carry out a hybrid role supporting and enhancing various applications and API's developed by the team but also building new applications and API's to support the requirements of the company.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Develop applications using the Microsoft Visual Studio technology stack with and emphasis on the C# language and SQL Server database environment
- XML/XSD and Json experience
- Experience of working in a smaller team and agile environment
- Ability to communicate clearly with a range of people, including requirements owners, end users and non-technical staff
- IT related qualification (degree level) preferred
- Experience of working within Insurance would be preferable but not essential
If you think you're a good fit then please apply with your CV now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.