Eames are working on an exciting opportunity with a leading insurer who due to growth are looking to hire a Senior Trading Underwriter to join their team based in Ipswich.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a senior Underwriter with experience working in property packaging, new business, development, liability or trading. It would also be a great opportunity for anyone with the relevant experience that is looking for a more senior opportunity.
- The role involves close working with brokers to identify, discuss and negotiate or convert new business opportunities as well as making effective underwriting decisions.
- You will be working closely with the account management and business development team to build, develop and maintain relationships with select brokers.
- The focus of the role is to move the relationship with the brokers from a trusting relationship to a trading relationship.
- Fully remote, with 2 days a week being required to liaise with Brokers, car allowance included
- Experience of Underwriting Property, Commercial Combined or Liability classes of business is essential.
- Trading underwriting skills is also essential for this role
- Experience working across functions to collaborate and build strong relationships is a key element to this role and therefore essential.
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Asal Tavoosi; Asal.Tavoosi@eamesconsulting.com,
0207 092 3229
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.