An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the biggest global investment banks based here in Singapore. As part of the innovation team, you will have the chance to push for technological transformation within the bank and for their clients.
About the Senior UI/UX Designer (VP-Level) role:
- Collaborate closely with the bank's clients, internal stakeholders, and external partners to identify and support their innovation priorities
- Address these innovation priorities through the discovery, evaluation, and experimentation of suitable technology solutions which will have the potential of being adopted by the bank
- Promoting innovation culture and facilitating design-thinking workshops with different stakeholder groups
- Identify, define and design playbook for product(s) and/or feature(s) to help drive tangible ROI from the bank-wide innovation portfolio
- 5-7 years of relevant UX or CX experience with familiarity in financial services
- Knowledge in Sketch, Photoshop, InvisionApp, Zeplin
- A strong and existing network across innovation ecosystems (e.g. VCs, accelerators, incubators, startups, academia) and proven experience in technology and service design innovation
- Portfolio of work showcasing your previous experience in Human-Centred Design and Agile methodologies
- An adept problem-solver who is able to clearly articulate complexity and approach
If you are interested in hearing more, please give Eugenia Lee a call at 6595 6991 or apply today.