Senior US Excess Casualty Claims Adjuster, Syndicate
I'm currently working with a syndicate on a Senior Claims Adjuster appointment within their US Excess Casualty team. It will be a varied caseload across General Liability, Bodily Injury and Property Damage.
The Senior Claims Adjuster will be accountable for:
- Adjusting claims within individual authority
- Technical management and oversight of a claims portfolio
- Engaging with and negotiating with clients, brokers, loss adjusters, lawyers, and other experts on complex claims matters
- Determining coverage and effectively communicating with underwriters and brokers on coverage disputes
- Managing referrals from coverholders/TPA’s
- Closely working with underwriters on the interpretation and review of wordings as well as on product development and new business
We are looking for individuals with experience handling Excess Casualty across the United States and those who have exposure to coverage disputes and coverage litigation.
If interested please do get in touch on email@example.com, 07891 989 428