My client based in London is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join a busy team. This person will be a self-motivated, energetic "go-getter" with strong organisational skills to work within the IT team in a very high volume and demanding help desk. The ideal candidate must possess a positive can-do attitude that thrives on meeting deadlines, a solid work ethic and a desire to learn as well as be part of a team.
- Manage a caseload of incoming service requests daily
- Provide basic-to-intermediate PC software and hardware technical support to the firms personnel
- Determines root cause of IT-related issues and troubleshoots providing technical expertise with accurate and timely solutions to ensure personnel satisfaction and productivity
- Tracks and documents detailed history of lifecycle of service requests
- Perform software installations as necessary
- Troubleshoot wireless and wired networking issues
- Ability to deal with a diverse staff in a professional manner
- 2-4 years' experience in a help desk environment
- MS Office, Windows, Exchange, Active Directory, Troubleshooting.
- Ability to lift/carry 20-30 pound equipment
- Must possess a good understanding of software, operating systems and applications with troubleshooting skills gained from previous experience
- Must have outstanding people and communications skills with an approachable personality to interact with other team members as well as professional staff
- Team player, organised, self-motivated and able to prioritize
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment with multiple deadlines and a variety of demands
Salary £32k plus benefits. Please send CV ASAP if interested.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.