Due to continued growth our client, a leading specialist insurer are seeking a Service Transition Lead
The newly created positions provides oversight and assurance for the planning and transition of services . In this role you will be controlling the product life cycle of all changes, enabling beneficial changes to be made with minimum disruption to business and IT service.
- Ensuring that services can be managed, operated and supported in accordance with constraints specified during the service design stage of the service lifecycle
- Plan and manage implementation and changes to services
- Provide change programs to ensure operational impacts and service requirements are fulfilled in alignment with published standards.
- Set correct expectations on the performance and use of new or changed services
- Implementing a rigorous framework for evaluating service capabilities and risk profiles before new or changed services are deployed
- Ensure resource requirements for service transition and ongoing support are assessed correctly and budgeted.
- Experience of the planning and transition of IT Services into Business as Usual operations.
- Should have wider exposure to ITIL processes and familiar with IT operational processes.
- Resource planning and forecasting for Service Design activities.
- Ability to define and assess financial, regulatory, and reputational risks.
- ITIL v4 frameworks
- Effective transition of IT services into normal operation
- Transitioning services in a financial or insurance organisation
- Affecting Service Transition in a multi supplier environment
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.