- Provide account servicing support to Institutional Investors and Distributors and resolve queries on their behalf
- Provide shareholder services assistance to internal clients
- Coordinate query activities with external vendors
- Provide operational assistance to clients and Account Managers during the negotiation of Distribution agreements.
- Liaise with Legal and Funds Development teams for official shareholder communications and fund events
- On-boarding of potential new vendors
- Participate in project implementation
- Ongoing review of internal procedures
- German speaking is required.
- Extensive Transfer Agency knowledge to include:
- Client Servicing
- Shareholder account registration (AML, KYC)
- Shareholder transactions monitoring
- Strong client relationship skills
- Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and constant focus on quality and client service
- Adaptable, flexible and enjoy working in a team
- Ability to think quickly and resolve problems in a fast-paced & international environment
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency in designing and executing database queries is a plus
- Proven experience in Financial Services
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.