A Stress testing Analyst role has arisen with a leading retail & commercial bank based in London. This bank are a sought after employer due to their strong reputation as a leading provider in the markets they operate in.
Reporting to the head of stress testing you will be responsible for running the end-to-end credit risk stress testing process accross portfolios. This includes the annual BoE Concurrent Stress Test and ICAAP and the bi-annual EBA stress.
Key duties are as follows;
- Running the models to get unadjusted model outputs
- Using expertise from subject matter expects to inform overlays to model results
- Assisting in getting risk portfolio owner sign-off of the results
- Assisting in the preparation of the STROF packs and closing STROF actions
- Populating templates (internal and external) to deliver downstream the stressed results
- Completing qualitative as well as quantitative submissions when required
- Working with methodology and internal validation to develop the models and put them through the appropriate governance
- Assisting in closing internal audit and internal validation points where relevant
- Keeping process documentation up to date with model changes
- Enhancing and monitoring control over the credit risk stress testing process
- Stay abreast of regulatory guidance and relevant changes
The ideal candidate will match the following description
- Preferable to have experience working within the portfolio allocated (Retail, Corporate, Wholesale and/or Structured Finance)
- A good understanding of financial analysis, planning and modelling.
- Understanding of the various stages of the stress testing process
- SAS experience is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.