Growing Insurance Broker is currently searching for a strong systems accountant to join their team in London. This role will be responsible for managing their internal system (workday) and being the key point of contact for the BAU Finance division for any system related queries. The company offers an excellent flexible working and entrepreneurial environment for the successful candidate to develop their career. This is a standalone role so candidates must be comfortable working independently in a hands-on finance systems role.
- Ensure effective operation and enhancement of Finance Systems and services.
- Operate the Workday support structures (including 3rd party assistance) and oversee the maintenance of training and knowledge base materials (including regression testing packs)
- Report writing configure and maintain the outputs for the standard finance catalogue of reports
- To set and deliver the framework associated with the management of the Workday Finance systems.
- Identify, own, and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to role, in line with the companies' risk framework
- Work in partnership with Finance, IT, senior leaders, external service providers and other SMEs to oversee the selection, design, build, testing and delivery of planned releases and system maintenance activities.
- Hands on experience as a Systems Accountant in your current role - Essential
- Extensive experience of the Workday system - Essential
- Proven knowledge of all aspects of Finance Systems functionality from transaction processing through to reporting
- Prior experience in a BAU Finance function would be highly desirable
- High-level working knowledge of key functional areas across a Finance function
- Knowledge and experience of managing in a Software as a Service environment
- Experience of using Adaptive systems - desirable
This position will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the business including the CTO and it is therefore essential that you have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. The role offers realistic career progression as the organisation continues its rapid growth and is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to take ownership of a finance systems function.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.